Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Rockin' and Rollin'! Really?

Last week, I put Austin in his crib on his tummy and before I could turn away to start putting away some of his clothes, he rolled over onto his back. Of course, I think he is a genius and super advanced. What baby does this at 3 months? I mentioned this to his teacher, Brittney, the next day and she said that something similar happened to her. She had him on his back on a play mat, turned to get a bottle ready for him, and when she turned around he was on his stomach. Now, I have not personally witnessed the back to tummy rollover, so this major milestone has not "officially" happened in my book. He certainly is working on it though. This weekend he spent a great deal of time and effort rolling from side to side, but no flipping one way or the other occurred. Here's a video his antics.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking really good!! It just makes you want to give him a little push in the right direction. Man, I really miss y'all.

Lots of love, hugs, & kisses!!

Auntie Amie