Friday, June 12, 2009

4 Months Old

Yesterday Austin turned 4 months. It would be fine if time could stand still for a little bit, so I could enjoy his baby-dom a little longer. I'd also like to be as thin as I was in college, but alas you can't always get what you want.

On Monday, Austin got his first of what I hope is not many ear infections. The only reason we knew he had one was a slight fever, was acting a little fussy at daycare and the doctor said he had one. He had a cough and the sneezes for about a week before, but it was intermittent. So he's on antibiotics for 10 days, and it will be a miracle if I remember to give him every dose. It's strange to give a baby medicine when he's not acting sick.

I wasn't feeling well on Tuesday, so we both stayed home. Here's a picture of what it takes to keep him occupied while I work from home.



Austin got to spend some time in the exer-saucer on Tuesday. He liked sitting up and trying to find all the different toys. He's doing a lot of drooling which leads to adorable bubble making and gurgling. If you look closely, you'll see a perfect bubble on his lips.



Brenna still loves to try to make him smile and is mostly successful. She delights so much in it that I regularly hear "Mommy, come take a picture. He's smiling!" Who can deny her?



Well, it's off to work I go. More pictures and fun to come.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cute!!! He's getting so big. Brenna is such a good big sister.

Lots of love, hugs, & kisses,

Auntie Amie