Monday, July 6, 2009

Austin's Blog - Sweet Potatoes

I haven't been blogging much lately. I've been busy going to daycare, eating, sleeping and growing, but I had to chime in on this latest development in my life. It's called sweet potatoes. Now I'm no expert, but according to my Rachel Ray Baby Cookbook, there should be marshmallows involved. I wouldn't object to a little brown sugar and butter either!

See, it says right here on the package, "Marshmallows are the perfect compliment to Gerber 1st Foods Sweet Potatoes". Come on Mommy, don't be so old school. Lose the rice cereal and bring on the sweet sticky stuff!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree Austin!! Sweet Potatoes are much better with either marshmellows or at least brown sugar. Enjoy!!

Lots of love, hugs, & kisses,

Auntie Amie