Friday, April 24, 2009

Bonding Moment


Brenna and Austin had yet another bonding moment the other morning underneath the arches of the playmat. I was up in the kitchen and heard laughter coming from the family room. When I peeked around the corner, I found them enjoying the music and lights from the star attached to the top of the arches giggling like they were sharing a super fun secret. The photo should be rotated counterclockwise, but the computer has a mind of its own. Ah technology, my bane and blessing. So just tilt your head to the right and it will all make sense!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sure you will hear them "bonding" many more times in the future. Let's just hope it's more giggling moments and not fighting moments. Brent & I were pretty good.

Lots of love, hugs, & kisses,
Auntie Amie