Sunday, February 28, 2010

Brenna - A Glimpse of the Future?

Last night Brenna said, "I want to be on TV when I grow up." This video is the answer to the question, "What do you want to do on TV?"



Don't ask me where the accent came from, because I have no idea. I think we broke her spirit a little when we told her that no one claps for the people who do the weather. Today she's been working on her Taylor Swift performance instead. She's not quite ready to go on video for that yet. Maybe later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

tell Brenna I clap (in my mind) for a well-done weather report by a real meteorologist who enjoys his/her work!

Auntie Amie said...

Too cute. A meteorologist is a good job to have except in Texas! LOL Love the accent. Not sure what kind it really was. Sounds like you need an umbrella though!

Miss & love y'all lots!

Lots of love, hugs, & kisses,

Auntie Amie