Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Cup of His Own

Being the 2nd child in the family can be tough. You get all the hand-me-downs...toys...bibs...crib...burp cloths, but this sippy cup is all "Austin".



















He's doing pretty good with it too. We just have to remind him to tip it up every so often. Sounds a lot like what we said to Brenna at this age.



















Brenna is proud of all of Austin's accomplishments. I'm just waiting for her to ask me, "How come I don't have a cup with MY name on it? That's not FAIR!"

(The bib reads: My Dad is cooler than your dad.)

1 comment:

Auntie Amie said...

Too cute! He is getting so big and it looks like Brenna is such a great big sister! Glad he likes the cup Mom got him!!

Miss & love y'all!

Lots of love, hugs, & kisses,

Auntie Amie