Thursday, March 26, 2009

Baby in Da Hood


I just love the baby blue and brown combination of this outfit! If brown would have been in style when Brenna was a baby, I'd have dressed her in nothing but pink and brown. If you're wondering about the look on Austin's face, I had just taken his pacifier out of his mouth. The pacifier was green and it just didn't go with the outfit. If he could talk, he would have said, "Mommy, are you trying to make me cry? I don't care about color coordination". To that I would have said, "Too bad baby, these first couple of years are the only shots I'm going to have at color coordination!" I figure after that it will be super hero t-shirts and sweat pants...all the cute stuff will be taboo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cute. I love the brown with pink or blue too. I agree, the green pacifier would have look funny with the outfit.

Lots of hugs & kisses,

Auntie Amie