Friday, November 5, 2010

More Firsts from 1st Grade Part II


Here is Brenna's first bad school picture. I'm sure it is the first of many to come. I was just hoping to put it off for a few years. Something like at least until Junior High when she gets braces and pimples. Oh well, there's always next year.

I just hope my friend Stephanie's Mom doesn't see this picture. Her comment would be "Her mother must be so proud." It's what she says about all kids who aren't so cute. I'm just kidding Brenna. You're still cute...just not so much in this picture.

And yes, hard copies will be arriving in your mail boxes, and I expect to see them proudly displayed the next time we visit.

1 comment:

Auntie Amie said...

You just gotta love those school "head shot" pictures!! NOT!! I have never seen a good one of Kassadie therefore I don't buy them. I wait unti they do the "fun" pictures in the spring!

Miss & love y'all.

Lots of love, hugs, & kisses,

Auntie Amie