Friday, January 8, 2010

At Long Last...Christmas Photos

On Christmas Eve, I thought to myself, "I'm going to sneak away and do some Christmas Eve blogging." On Christmas Day, the same thought occurred to me, but somehow other pressing matters like cooking dinner, changing diapers, putting someone down for a nap, etc just kept getting in the way. So here it is January already and I'm just getting around to going through the photos and sharing them with those of you who could not be with us during the holiday. Who knows, maybe I'm keeping the spirit of Christmas alive by making you wait this long. Here are a few photos from the day, and if you'd like to see more click here.


1 comment:

Auntie Amie said...

Looks like they got some great stuff and are enjoying it too.

Wish we could have been there.

Miss & love y'all lots.

Lots of love, hugs, & kisses,

Auntie Amie